Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Wednesday's Weekly Recipe - Apricot Balls

Gosh y'all! I've been having a difficult time finding time to write! I plan to get recipes set to post from now to the New Year, so those will be available! Time just gets away from me!!!!!!

As Always, if you have a recipe you want to share, PLEASE do! You can drop me an email or leave it in the comments. Also, if you try any of the recipes here, I'd love to know how they turn out!

This one brings with it memories of my Grandma Jackie. Goodness I loved going to her house! She ALWAYS over-prepared for company when it came to cooking. She wanted to make sure she had everyone's favorite foods! For my sister, it was "Creamy corn" but for me... it was Apricot Balls!
Here's the recipe she used. You can find it on the Eagle Brand website.



Ingredients
1 (6 oz.) package dried apricots (1 1/2 cups)
2 cup flaked coconut
2/3 cup Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
powdered sugar

Instructions

  • CHOP apricots by pulsing in food processor until finely chopped or mincing on cutting board with sharp knife.
  • MIX apricots and coconut in large bowl until well blended. Stir in sweetened condensed milk until evenly blended.
  • SHAPE into 1-inch balls.
  • Roll in powdered sugar.
  • Let stand at room temperature until firm. Store in refrigerator.





Enjoy!
K









No comments: