Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tuesday's Tips and Tricks - Gift Buying Cheat




I am a TERRIBLE gift- giver.

I over think it. I stress about it. I try too hard to give the "perfect" gift and usually come up short.

So, when I saw this little life hack back in January, I made a note to myself to be sure and include it in Tuesday Tips and Tricks. If you still have people to buy for, this may be a good idea for you!



If you can't figure out what to buy someone, ask them to guess what you bought for them. 

You don't have to lie. 

You can ask "Ill give you three chances to guess what your Birthday/Anniversary/Christmas gift is."  

You haven't told them that you already bought it.

They will instantly give you 3 ideas of what to get for them!


Of course you could do like I am doing this year and give your main people access to your Amazon account and let them fill your cart with what they want and them pick what to buy from that. (change your password before you actually start buying the stuff)



You're welcome!


Much love and big hugs!
K

No comments: