Monday, November 5, 2018

Monday Motivation

On October 9, my oldest niece was blessed with her first child. Most of our family gathered at my sister's home a few weeks later to celebrate this new life. Babies are so sweet. They are love, adoration, and innocence all wrapped up in a pink and blue blanket.

I cannot help but be reminded of Jesus's conversation with Nicodemus about being born again...

It is hard to imagine that, when we accept Christ as Savior, we are born again. Just like a newborn baby has no past and has made no mistakes or bad choices, our slate is wiped clean when we accept Jesus' gift of salvation.

Maybe you, like me, need this reminder today....

2Co 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Father God,
Thank you for the reminder of the new life I have in Christ Jesus. Thank you Jesus for making it possible for me to be reconciled to the Father!
Amen


Have a great week!
K

No comments: