Monday, February 12, 2018

Monday Motivation




Following up on last week's Monday motivation....

I have experienced this in my own life and have witnessed it in the lives of more people than I can count. Too many times, we allow Satan to rob us of our joy, peace, and...well, our LIFE because we are consumed with something from our past that we cannot change. 

The best thing I ever did for myself was to just let go of the things I cannot change. Honestly, it is a daily thing for me still. Even so, I have been freed from so much anxiety, anger, and bitterness by just letting some things just rest in the past. I am not carrying them into my future. 

I would rather be consumed with what God is doing in my life now, with the possibilities that the future holds, and with the many ways God is working in my life and in the lives of the people I love. These things bring me joy and peace and satisfaction.



No comments: