Thursday, January 24, 2019

Welcome AMY!!!!!!

How excited am I?!?!?!?

I pulled up the ol' blog this morning and saw the number of followers tic up one and... look at that! My sweet Amy has FINALLY followed me! haha!

All kidding aside, Thank you. Made my day to see your precious face smiling at me this morning!

Thank you to my sweet Amy for making my day today and thank you to all of you who stop by to share my journey. I love that some officially follow... it is nice to see who visits and to put faces with numbers. I know that there are many who would rather just pop by from time to time and I am so glad you do!

Please feel free to tag along as I make my way from here to there. You can receive the posts via feed burner, or you can drop me an email and I can add you to my email group. If we are friends on FB, you can grab most posts from there.  Of course, if you are with Google and Blogger, you can follow along.

Sometimes I forget that others read this word vomit. ha! So many times my posts are exactly that... just a place to house the over abundance of words that I need to use each day...

I truly appreciate that you take a moment out of your day to join me on my journey.

Much love and big big hugs!
K

No comments: