Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tuesday Tips and Tricks: Celebrating (not surviving) the Holiday Season - Make a Plan


We ALL know the feeling... We have HUGE plans for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve... and then spend October, November, and December stressed, ill, and exhausted.

At least, that's what I do!

I typically plan too much. If I don't plan too much, I underestimate the amount of time I need to pull it all together.

This year is going to be different. I am going to have realistic expectations. Not only that, but I am also going to plan ahead and work smarter, not harder. I'll share the tips I find on how to celebrate and enjoy the months of October - December.


Today's tip:

Make a plan.

What memories do you want to make?
What Events do you want to attend?
What events do you want to plan?

What do you want Thanksgiving to look like this year?

What do you want Christmas to look like this year?

Make your plan. I'll make mine.

We'll get back together next week and start figuring out how to pull it all together.


Much love and big big hugs!
K

   

 

No comments: