Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tuesday Tips and Tricks - Getting Organized - Bathrooms


Last month we purged and organized our bedrooms. I hope that you are enjoying the extra space from your closet / drawer purge! I know I am!

This month we are going to move on to the bathrooms. Now, I live in an older home. There are some maintenance issues in my bathrooms. I'll share what I learn and how things turn out as we go along.

First, let's take care of the basics.

This week, we'll clean out those bathroom cabinets and drawers! Just like with the bedroom, have a trash bag handy and don't over think it!

This is a good time to purge and organize bath towels, beauty products, make up, nail polish, etc. It seems that the cabinets under my sinks are lovely places to "stuff" anything I can't find a logical home for. My GOODNESS!

Once you have everything nice and organized, go over all the surfaces with some bathroom cleaner.

We'll deep clean next week.

Much love and big hugs!
K

No comments: