Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday Motivation


Does this one even need my thoughts added to it?


Goodness. This applies to so many areas of my life. My weight. My finances. My messy house. I found myself griping and complaining about these things and acknowledging that they all cause me stress and anxiety, yet I did absolutely nothing to change them. 

Part of my plan for 2018 was to make these 3 areas of my life work better for me. I wish I could say that I woke up one morning and everything had fallen into place. It's one step at a time, one day at a time, one choice at a time, but it is happening. Slowly but surely I am gaining control over these areas of my life. I'm removing excuses and replacing them with goals. 

What areas of your life do you complain about? 

What are you doing to change them?


No comments: