Friday, November 24, 2017

Please Join Me at the Internet Cafe today

Yesterday was Thanksgiving. Today is my birthday. I have MUCH to be thankful for. I honestly did not think that I would be here to celebrate 45 years, but, thanks to God and His overwhelming mercy and grace...here I am. What better way to top off my 45th than to invite you to join me at the Internet Cafe where I've shared a bit more about my journey to healing.

Only God could lead me out of the pit of depression. I still have hard days. This journey isn't over, but....



Everyone thinks that suicide is such a terrible thing.
Honestly, where I am now is so much worse. It’s more than I can describe. I’m NOT going to kill myself. I took that option off the table, and that’s what everyone seems to be so worried about, but I feel like I am going to crumble to pieces at any moment. It’s like I am barely holding it together and if anyone touches me I will literally break into a million pieces. I feel so FRAGILE. I feel like I can’t be depended on, like I can’t carry my weight in things, like I am not meeting expectations. I feel like I am letting people down because I can’t get my act together.  I fight back tears constantly and I am afraid if I ever let that dam open, I may not stop crying…ever. I don’t want to FEEL this way. I don’t want to have to keep TELLING myself, “Just get through today.”(excerpt from my personal blog)
Perhaps you’re sitting in the dark, trying to find the light again. Perhaps you’re struggling through each day, putting on a smile to hide the darkness that wants to swallow you whole. If so, I’m glad you’re here. Please, sit with me a while.
I’ve spent the past months trying desperately to soothe the ache in my soul that brought me to this dark place.

Continue reading here Internet Cafe


Much Love and BIG BIG Hugs!!!!!!!!
K

No comments: