Friday, June 28, 2019

Get Fit Friday








This Week's Goal: gallon of water daily; no bread; no chips, candy, cakes or ice cream; NO PIZZA; no sweet tea; 4 extra workouts focused on weight training, with about 30 min low impact cardio. 


Did I meet it? Are you kidding me? WHAT WAS I THINKING???????? I didn't drink any sweet tea. I had no ice cream. I ate one little debbie cake (not worth it). I ate some sweet tart ropes - they weren't even that good. *sigh* I DID get in 4 extra workouts. ONE was focused on weight training. I did get in the extra 2 hours (four 30 min cardio session) of cardio in. I ate pizza...last night... 

Biggest Accomplishment: Gee, after that last paragraph, I don't even know. OH! WAIT! I DO know what my biggest accomplishment was! I can do FROG JUMPS! okay... they aren't pretty or even the least bit impressive. I look like I have concrete blocks for feet. I don't jump high or far. BUT I JUMP. Also, I can CONSISTENTLY grab my foot to do the quad stretch. My balance is even improving here! let's see...nope, that's about it.

I'm feeling... overwhelmed. anxious. frustrated.  I tried working out twice a day this week and it only left me exhausted and unable to do anything but workout and go to work. Turns out I was actually sick with a UTI. Went to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics so maybe I'll feel better next week. I don't know how people drink over a gallon of water a day. I feel like I'm worse off tan i was when I started. That HAS to be mental. I feel like I should be able to run better, faster, longer. I feel like the workouts should be easier. This week I couldn't even do one push up... HOW CAN THAT BE????

Next week's Goal: relax and trust the process like i did in the beginning. 80 oz water a day. NO PIZZA, no chips, no candy, cakes, or ice cream. Meal prep all lunches and snacks.

It's Important to me because: I HAVE to get my head back in this. 

What I need to succeed: Don't quit




No comments: