Saturday, April 20, 2019

The In Between


I didn’t write anything for yesterday. What can I say about the death of my Savior? This is one of the very few times that I am left speechless. Why would Jesus choose to die for me? I have no answers... I only know that he did. Out of God’s love for us... he did. And I’m so very thankful.




 


So what about today?         
 What about the day BETWEEN the crucifixion and he resurrection??  What do we do with today? 

We know that tomorrow is Easter. So... what do we do with today? 
And why does it even matter?????

It matters because we need the hope of Sunday and oh my GOODNESS it is easy to forget. It’s easy to get lost in hopelessness of dark times.

Waiting for test results
2am phone calls
Slamming doors
Death of someone we love
“I don’t love you anymore”

What do we do with The Saturday events in our lives?
We wait.
We trust.
We believe.


                     

No comments: