Friday, April 26, 2019

Get Fit Friday - The beginning



Wouldn't it be great if we could just think ourselves fit? Wouldn't it be lovely if good intentions were enough to get great results? Sadly, this is not the case.

I found the following check list on line and am going to use it to keep focused. Should be pretty easy to track progress this way. Each week will Look like this:


This Week's Goal: Get calorie intake within healthy range; IF 16:8   4 days

Did I meet it? yes

Previous week's average weight: 258

This week's average weight: 256

Previous week's average daily caloric intake: 3850

This week's average daily caloric intake:2300

Previous week's average steps per day:1300

This week's average steps per day: 3200

Previous week's average resting heart rate: 88 bpm

This week's average resting heart rate: 88 bpm

Biggest Accomplishment: going back to IF

I'm feeling... nothing really, it's a process and i'm just getting started. I want to change my life, not just go on a diet. So, there are no quick fixes or over night results. I expect this to be a year long journey. These are just the first steps.

Next week's Goal: IF 16:8,  3 days in the gym

It's Important to me because: I want to break the habit of eating when I'm bored, be more aware of what my body requires concerning food, improve insulin sensitivity, detox, gym time to hopefully prepare my body for "boot camp" starting May 14

What I need to succeed: just do it


Starting point: Week of 4/22 - 4/26

Weight: 258
BMI 39
Waist/hip ratio  .85

Bicep:  17
Bust:   38
Waist:   44
Hips:   52
Thigh:  29
Calf:  18
Push ups: 0
Sit ups: 15
Plank: 50 sec
Mile: 18.5 min
Sit to stand using just feet - NOPE
Squat - body weight only - 25
Lunge - body weight only - 5
Wall Sit: 45 sec
Pull up - nope
Hand Stand - haha - no
Jump rope - ummm... no




Big Hugs,
K

No comments: