Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Tuesday Tips and Tricks - 100 acts of kindness

In keeping with my promise to myself to love the heck out of everything this year, Tuesday's Tips and Tricks will be dedicated to my effort to complete 100 acts of kindness. I HOPE that this will keep this idea in the front of my mind and MAYBE make my little part of the world a better place!

I have a terrible tendency to make wonderful plans and then expect them to just happen. I know that sounds silly and childish. Still, it is not false. While "being nice" is something that USUALLY comes somewhat naturally to me, these Acts of Kindness require deliberate action on my part. Only took me a month to figure out that they were not just going to happen on their own. I'm still playing catch up but DID mark a big one off one of the previous weeks' list last night and it felt REALLY good!

In light of this week's theme of "Choose Joy," join me in considering the joy we can bring to others through simple acts of kindness.

This weeks acts...

13. Give someone a book you think they'd like
14. Take baked goods to your neighbors
15. Leave a dollar on the vending machine for someone's snack

Much love and big hugs!
K

No comments: