Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tuesday Tips and Tricks - Drink more water

I am doing my best to drink more and more water. I know that it is beneficial... I FEEL so much better, my skin looks better, and I'm not as apt to snack when I drink more water. Even without drinking sodas, tea, and coffee, I find myself not drinking enough water. Sooooooo...

Here are some tips I use to make sure that I get enough water during the day.

(I have a 20 oz bottle that I refill.)

1. Drink a bottle in the car to work.
2. Drink a bottle before lunch.
3. Drink a bottle after lunch.
4. Drink a bottle on the way home from work.
5. Drink a bottle before dinner.
6. Drink a bottle after dinner

That gives me 120oz.

I also get water through water rich foods. (fruits and veggies)

I do get tired of plain water. AND I often need a kick of caffeine. Rather than drink a soda or sweet tea or creamer laden coffee, I have started adding flavor to my water. Some has caffeine and those seem to have more of a kick than my usual coffee.

Hugs!
K

No comments: