Monday, January 8, 2018

Monday Motivation

I am not a morning person.

I am certainly not a Monday Morning person.

Sometimes I need to remind myself that I have plans. Sometimes I have to remind myself of my goals. Sometimes I just have to remind myself to put one foot in front of the other and just get through the day.

Maybe you too find yourself in need of some motivation from time to time. On Mondays in 2018 I'll share a bit of  motivation to keep us all moving forward. I only know me and what I'm going through. Over time, my blog makes me pretty transparent because I only know how to write about what I know...and the things I know best are the things I'm living.

That being said, sometimes Monday's Motivation will be all about working out, or dieting. Actually, there will probably be a lot of posts about that.

Other times, Monday's Motivation will be promises from God's Word.

Whatever the topic, you can come here to find a word of encouragement. We can all use that from time to time.

Here's one that I have memorized and repeat to myself often....





No comments: