Friday, October 13, 2017

Finding Balance - Using a Detailed Calendar -




I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Perry has given me a homework assignment...to get and start using a calendar. He says this will help me find balance in my life and that finding balance will reduce stress. Reduced stress = Reduced Anxiety. Reduced anxiety is very, very good.



ANYWAY...

The whole calendar thing is totally stressing me out.
There simply are not enough hours in the day to do everything I think I should do.

I'm supposed to give the calendar lots of "power". Instead of my feelings dictating what I do or don't do, my the calendar is supposed to. That makes me nervous about putting things in it because when I start doing this, I run out of time almost every day.

I'm being selfish about keeping an 8 hour window to sleep. One thing they stressed when I was in the hospital was the importance of getting enough sleep. Not getting enough sleep makes depression worse. Goodness knows I don't need this to get any worse.

I need at least an hour in the gym, preferably every day, with about 15 minutes to and from. I work 8-5.  Drop Izzy off at school by 7:40 in order to make it to work on time. Leave the house by 7:20 to get her to school in time. Everything else is pretty flexible.

ALL THAT BEING SAID...

  • Do you keep a calendar?
  • How detailed is it?
  • What does your calendar look like?
  • What are you "selfish" about when scheduling your day? Your week? Your Month?
  • What tips can you give me on going from NO calendar to a super organized and detailed calendar?


Please leave tips in the comments! 

Much love and BIG hugs-
K

No comments: