Friday, July 19, 2019

Get Fit Friday







This Week's Goal: Be REALISTIC; 6 workouts, 80 oz water, take lunch to work

Did I meet it? I DO think that I was very realistic with my goals. 80 Oz of water a day is still a challenge. So is bringing my lunch.  I just need to plan better. Killed my workouts. went to the gym Friday and Saturday mornings, Monday Morning and Monday night, Tuesday morning and Tuesday night, Wednesday morning,  That's 7 workouts!

Biggest Accomplishment: Not quitting.

I'm feeling... actually a bit aggravated. yesterday, I slept through my alarm. Missed weigh in and Thursday morning workout. I weighed later in the day and gained some. I feel... defeated.

Next week's Goal: Eat only things God made. Drink 80 oz water daily, 8 workouts including 7 hours of cardio

It's Important to me because: My diet is my downfall. I am discouraged. I need a breakthrough

What I need to succeed: just do it already




No comments: