Friday, May 17, 2019

Get Fit Friday




This Week's Goal: Survive Boot Camp

Did I meet it? Barely, but yes

Previous week's weight: 251

Today's weight: 248

Previous week's average daily caloric intake:1296

This week's average daily caloric intake:1490

Previous week's average steps per day: 5212

This week's average steps per day: 9946

Previous week's average resting heart rate: 89

This week's average resting heart rate: 87

Biggest Accomplishment: not giving up / not quitting

I'm feeling... tired... and sore. I've changed my focus, which is really cool. Rather than focusing on my weight and my shape, I am trying not to pass out or vomit during training. I know that the training will do what it's supposed to do. My body will react the way its supposed to.  This actually happened on Tuesday... only the second day of training. The training is  HARD. Hardest thing I've done voluntarily. On Tuesday, I realized that training was going to require my full attention and effort. No room for vanity or superficial garbage. I'm sure this is a good thing.

Next week's Goal: Jog 1 lap during warm up; hold the plank during warm up; do all the jacks during warm up - want to build up to this by Thursday.

It's Important to me because: baby steps, I think that making it through the warm up is a good place to start.

What I need to succeed: push a little harder each day, don't give up









Big Hugs!
K







No comments: