Friday, May 3, 2019

Get Fit Friday




This Week's Goal:  IF 16:8; 3 days in the gym

Did I meet it? Nope. One day I only got in 14 hours of fasting before I caved. (fasted  at least 16 hours the other 6 days) Did not make the gym.

Previous week's average weight: 258

This week's average weight: 255

Previous week's average daily caloric intake: 2300

This week's average daily caloric intake: 1313

Previous week's average steps per day: 3200

This week's average steps per day:  4700

Previous week's average resting heart rate: 88  bpm

This week's average resting heart rate: 89 bpm

Biggest Accomplishment: increased steps,  at least 14 hours fasting every day, made 23 hrs 23 min one day and didn't realize it until I'd eaten something; cut my calories again.

I'm feeling... Fine. I am clearer headed than I have been in a long time. I am looking forward to boot camp. I am interested to see what my body can do.

Next week's Goal: Get in the gym, IF 16:8 every day

It's Important to me because: I might die if I go to boot camp cold turkey. IF so that I can get used to it before boot camp and hopefully drop a few more pounds before i start boot camp. (every little bit helps)

What I need to succeed: get my head in this. believe I can change. enjoy the process









Big hugs!
K

No comments: