Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Tuesday Tips and Tricks - 100 acts of kindness



In keeping with my promise to myself to love the heck out of everything this year, Tuesday's Tips and Tricks will be dedicated to my effort to complete 100 acts of kindness. I'd HOPED that this would keep this idea in the front of my mind and MAYBE make my little part of the world a better place... and maybe it has....or maybe it will. All I know is that I still owe my office cookies and breakfast (in my defense, the new year diets have dampened my excitement over this) and... well... Can't I just be NICE to people and call it a day? hahah
I'll continue to post these... just in case anyone else needs ideas, but please do not for one minute think that I am accomplishing 3 a week. As much as I would love to change the world, truth is, some days I consider it a win if i make it to work on time with all (or even most of) my make up on. So, as with many things in my life, the idea of 100 acts of kindness in 2019 is changing just a bit... I'm going to keep adding to the list, but will do them as opportunity arises.

Make sense?



This weeks acts...

10. compliment a stranger
11. pay for the person behind you in the drive thru
12. praise a child to their parents where the child can hear it


Much love and big hugs!
K

No comments: