Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday Motivation

Just a reminder ...
No matter where you find yourself this morning, God is with you. No matter how deep that valley or how high the mountaintop, God is there. Take comfort in His presence and rest in His embrace. He will carry you through the valley and will celebrate with you on the mountain top.

As Kind David stated so beautifully in Psalm 139...

Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?  If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,  even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,” even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you. (Psalm 139: 7-12)

The creator of all creation is with you.

Father God,
So many times life overwhelms me. When I do not understand your plans for my life, I get frightened. Help me Lord, to trust YOU when the valley is dark. Help me to remember that in the dark times I learn to trust you more. I love you Lord and am so thankful that you are always with me.
Amen 


Have a great week!
K

No comments: