Friday, June 22, 2018

Get Fit Friday - Second round of injections

Not much to say this week.

Most of, if not all of my energy has been spent recovering from surgery. Not a major surgery of course. Only knocked me down for 3 days.

I had a second round of injections into my "bad" vocal cord on Monday.

There's really not much to say about all that. My throat and neck hurt, but I do have a (very soft) voice and I can eat (very soft foods). I hope that this round of injections will work so that I don't have to do this a third time two months from now.

Funny thing... I tried so hard to stay awake this time. I didn't even realize I was doing it, but I remember thinking that I had to keep my eyes open and that my eyes were rolling around in my head. I remember the blue oxygen mask. I think I asked a lot of questions about the medicines they were giving me. I remember thinking that it was very hard to keep my eyes open. Then I was in recovery. LOL

Lately, the worst part of surgery has been the anesthesia. It leaves me with a monster of a headache that lasts several days.

That's all I have for today. Surgery on Monday makes for a pretty uneventful week.

Hugs!
K

No comments: