Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday Motivation


Are your goals big enough?

Do your goals challenge you, push you, and test you?

Some of my goals are pretty realistic. Others seem to be totally out of reach. All of them require effort on my part. None of them can be done for me by anyone else. None are really directly dependent on anyone else. 

I set some goals this year that I am working hard for. They include losing 80 pounds, paying off my credit cards and getting published in a magazine. The first 2 I have complete control over. The last, well, I am giving it a go; putting myself out there. Worst thing that can happen is that the powers that be don't want to publish my words. If that's the case, I know that I tried. I can mark that "what if" off my list.

What are your goals?


No comments: