Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy being mom

Well,  my second set of thoughts about Easter got posted on the FLO blog rather than here on ITB. Not sure that I have enought thoughts to post on two bogs. We'll see.

We have had SUCH a busy couple of weeks! Saturday was a good example...4 soccer games, 2 birthday parties and a wedding. tonight Brian had a baseball game and a soccer game. Really! On a MONDAY night! This weekend we are going to Meridian to play in the district soccer tourney. I really need to be a stay at home mom. There just are not enough hours in the day when 10 are spent at work.

oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles. i'll be on vacation next week and I hope to get some writing done. I HOPE to get the last few months of Bible Studies in print...ya know, more tan just my outline and talking points. Maybe something that someone might actually want to read. maybe. Course, I have a TON of housework and yardwork to get done. I'm not sure I have ever even USED our weedeater, lawnmower, or leaf blower. hmmmmm. better get sweet hubby to show mw how to at least make then go, huh?

I have been trying to think of something fun to put on my blog. My friends have cute stuff...Monday Madness,Friday favorites etc. I got nuthin.

All I got right now is "Monday has been a long day and I am tired and am going to sleep now"

That will just have to do!
ha ha

Hugs,
K

No comments: