Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yippee!




I am so excited! I promise, I am going to shut up about this as soon as I post it here.

Okay, I love to write. Always have. I have kept a journal most of my life and have kept a prayer journal all of my adult life. I love the emotion that can be evoked through the written word. I love the way that words can transport a person to another time, another place..can even make them feel as thought they are living someone else's life. I LOVE e-mail and blogging. I love the fact that I can write what is on my heart today and someone may stumble upon it 6 months from now and say "that was exactly what I needed to hear today".

I am consumed with Christ. I want every one I know to share my passion for my Savior.

The reason I am sooo stinkin excited about getting one of my devotions (it is actually a post from this blog written months ago) published on Internet Cafe is because I can "speak" to women who would never "hear" what I have to "say" otherwise!

Also, it leaves me breathless that someone thought something I wrote was worth sharing!

So, I am super, super, unbearably annoyingly excited!

Here's the site address
http://www.internetcafedevotions.com/2009/08/be-still.html

Hugs
K

No comments: