Wednesday, July 3, 2024

My Week In Pictures

 Maybe it's mid-life crisis. Maybe it's menopause. Maybe...it's just life. Whatever "it" is... I'm not a fan.

Seems like I should be done with all this soul searching by now. SEEMS that I should have a solid grasp on who I am and why I'm here by now. I'm almost 52 for goodness sake. You'd THINK I'd have all this figured out by now. 

Maybe life isn't as complicated as I make it out to be. MAYBE I'm just supposed to exist for a certain number of years before I go to heaven. Maybe it's not God's plan for me to make a difference. Maybe my purpose was to raise Brian and Izzy and I'm just supposed to support Calvin the rest of my time here. MAYBE I think too much of myself and my ability to serve Christin any capacity other then to support my family. That would be okay. It would be easier that way. 

WHATEVER is going on with me, I have felt for a long time that I don't "do" anything. I FEEL like I just go to work and go home. So, I started taking pictures of ANYTHING that makes me smile or catches my attention. On Sundays, I'm posting the pictures I took the previous week. I know it's not profound. Maybe it will help me see my life from a different perspective.

We'll see.


Big hugs, 

K

No comments: