Monday, August 5, 2019

Monday Motivation


Over the past 3 weeks, I have been spending much more time with God. I've been studying God's word, surrounding myself with Praise and Worship music and spending time in prayer. 

It makes a difference.

There are so many things that I have turned to in hopes of finding joy again and, while these things may offer a temporary reprieve from the pain in my heart, they are, indeed only temporary.

Life with Christ offers full and complete joy, but only to those completely surrendered to Him.

I wonder, if we believed this, would we be divided on our worship? If we believed that being in Christ's presence would fill up all our empty places...would we ever want to do anything apart from Him???

Makes me wonder if we really believe this to be true. 

What would our lives look like if we did?

No comments: