Friday, June 7, 2019

Get Fit Friday







This Week's Goal:  be able to grab both feet during quad stretch. 1 full push up. Mile in under 15 minutes.

Did I meet it? Quad stretch... YES!!! FINALLY!!!!! Almost got a full push up. Didn't run a timed mile, so I don't know.

Biggest Accomplishment: I'm not sure really. I love this now, so giving up really isn't an issue. I enjoy it. It's hard, but gives me such a sense of pride. Maybe changing my focus from my weight to being healthy is an accomplishment.

I'm feeling... pretty proud of myself. I can do so much more than I could when I started. I'm also feeling pretty darn tired. Getting up at 345 makes for really long days.

Next week's Goal: 1 full push up. plank on my elbows. Eat CLEAN

It's Important to me because: I think I'll feel better if I eat clean. Not being able to do a push up is starting to piss me off. Plank on my elbows because... well ... it's harder.

What I need to succeed: trust the process, put in the work




No comments: