Friday, June 21, 2019

Get Fit Friday - 1/2 way through the 12 week PLS summer training program







This Week's Goal: eat clean(er), drink a gallon of water daily, in bed by 8, asleep by 830 Sunday - Wednesday nights.


Did I meet it? I drank more water and I did get more sleep. I've really got to get my act together tho. Yesterday we weighed in and I didn't lose any weight. I don't think it's because I'm not working hard in the gym.... I am pretty positive my diet is crippling my progress.


Biggest Accomplishment: Again... not quitting. This week was harder than last week. (see yesterday's post.) I'm struggling... I'm not quitting...but DANG this is hard. People ask me "How's it goin?" and I don't know what to say... I'm not gonna lie and say "great" because it is not great... it's the hardest thing I've ever voluntarily done. I usually just say "it's goin" which gets strange responses... but i really don't know what else to say. It is what it is...

I'm feeling... ticked off. sad. aggravated. generally upset... and SORE... gosh my lower legs are soooo sore.

Next week's Goals: gallon of water daily; no bread; no chips, candy, cakes or ice cream; NO PIZZA; no sweet tea; 4 extra workouts focused on weight training, with about 30 min low impact cardio. 

It's Important to me because: I NEED a breakthrough. I'm hoping that this is just my body (and mind) hanging on to my old self and that if I can just push through I will see a noticeable change next week.

What I need to succeed: be as committed to my diet as I am to showing up at the gym.

OH!
I almost forgot...
I DID measure and it DID make me feel better... but no I'm not posting it... people's comments are too unpredictable...





No comments: