Friday, May 31, 2019

Get Fit Friday







This Week's Goal:  1 full push up, grab my foot in the quad stretch, knee to the ground in walking lunges

Did I meet it? I can grab my right foot. Not my left. No to the full push up... better, but still not there. Can't get the walking lunges... yet.

Biggest Accomplishment: Did 1.5 miles... didn't die. 1 minute plank. I can walk down the stairs at work without leaning on the rail and without my knees hurting.

I'm feeling... AMAZING! Super tired and OH SO SORE... but I feel absolutely amazing. this is the best thing I've done in a very long time

Next week's Goal: be able to grab both feet during quad stretch. 1 full push up. Mile in under 15 minutes.

It's Important to me because: It helps so much to see the progress, to SEE and FEEL myself do something I simply COULD NOT DO when I started.

What I need to succeed: Put in the work, trust the process.





No comments: