Friday, May 24, 2019

Get Fit Friday







This Week's Goal: Jog 1 lap during warm up; hold the plank during warm up; do all the jacks during warm up - want to build up to this by Thursday.

Did I meet it? ummm...YES YES YES!!!!! not only that, but I took a minute off my mile!!!!

Biggest Accomplishment: taking a minute off my mile and holding the plank for a full 45 seconds

I'm feeling... so incredibly pleased with myself

Next week's Goal: 1 full push up, grab my foot in the quad stretch, knee to the ground in walking lunges

It's Important to me because: I can't do it yet and we do them every day. I think that meeting these goals will be just as encouraging as meeting the goals this week have been! I am SO excited that I am making progress!!!

What I need to succeed: don't give up, don't get impatient

Other thoughts...
I have taken weight, steps, calories, etc off the list of things I want to record each week. My weight will do what it does. I'm focusing on getting stronger, building my stamina and cutting time off that mile. These things have become more important to me and are more within my control.







No comments: