Monday, February 18, 2019

Monday Motivation


I like results. This is especially noticeable when I am talking about weight loss, working on a project, or learning a new painting technique. I want the results. I'm all about the end game.

Not too long ago, a friend chastised me for focusing so much on the end of what ever I was working toward. (Specifically told me to enjoy the journey.) I was reminded today that there is much to enjoy along the way and I very often miss it.

Join me this week as I take a deep breath and slow down to enjoy the journey. Let's enjoy every little minute of the week. Let's not count down the minutes to quitting time or the hours til Friday. Let's not wish the week away looking toward the weekend.

Let's enjoy the journey!

Much love and big hugs!
K

No comments: