Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tuesday Tips and Tricks - Getting Organized - The Kitchen

This is our last week in the kitchen and there are just a few areas left to address.

The first is the floor. I am taking a mixture of vinegar and water and scrubbing mine with a scrub brush, then going back over it with some Mop and Glow. The objective is to get all the little spots that regular mopping misses.

Next, the base boards. I confess, mine are a hot mess. Again with the vinegar and scrub brush. Maybe you wont have to work so hard on yours. (I have a friend who cleans hers with Scrubbing Bubbles, if you want to try that)

Finally, the walls. The wall behind the trash can and behind the dog food bowl need to be scrubbed.

Oh! I almost forgot! The curtains / blinds / doors! My kitchen door is a mess of doggy nose spots and paw prints. That needs to be scrubbed. I'm taking my blinds down and spraying them off in the bath tub.

Talk a look around. Hit anything that we missed, and

We're DONE!

Congratulations!


If you live in the deep south like me, it is time to get out in the yard. My Daffodils have faded and my Iris are in full bloom!



If you haven't already, clean out those flower beds, plant any seeds. (I'm planting a bed of Zinnias to start my cutting garden this year...SOOO excited!)

Next month we'll get those out door spaces looking good!

Much love and big hugs!!!
K

No comments: